Thursday, August 2, 2018

Review over MEIGO Beach Sand Toys (18pcs)

This is THE perfect sand toy set for the beach, lake, or just for the sandbox. It comes in a net bag which kids can easily open. The set includes pieces that look like parts of a castle which are molds, 2 shovels, a rake, and sifter, a water can, 6 different shaped molds, and a mesh carrying/storage bag. I like the fact that they included the bag as this makes it easier to keep up with all the pieces and since it is mesh, the sand will fall out instead of making a mess. All the pieces seem to be very well made as well as sturdy. They are more of a soft plastic, but we had no problems using any of them. They have bright bold color, which my kids enjoyed. Each piece is easy for my children to use and fit in their hands perfectly. I am completely satisfied with how nice they are and my kids love them. I have included the link as well as a photo so you can check this out for yourself.

Sand toy link


No comments:

Post a Comment