Thursday, August 22, 2019

Review over 3- in - 1 vibrator with remote

As you all know My husband and I like to be adventurous and try out new things. When I was offered the chance to review this one I had to try it. It drew my attention because I have not seen a toy like this before. Similar but not quite the same. It is a cock/ball ring with a vibrator on it, but can also be used as just a sex toy. It can be use for vaginal pleasure or anal. It can also be worn by your partner while having sex to allow for double penetration. It does have nine different speeds/patterns ranging from small and soft to pulsing and hardcore vibrating. We have used water based lube with this toy and had no problems with it. I have used toy cleaner as well as water to clean it and have had no problem. It is a silicone material which is what I prefer in a toy. It does have a remote that comes with it as well which can allow for better self pleasure or for partner fun. It isn't very thick which is another huge selling point for me. It is rechargeable, another huge selling point. The charging port is very well secure so nothing can get in while in use. I have included a video giving more details and showing the patterns/vibration this toy does. I have also included a link so that you can buy one for yourself or partner.

Vibrator link 

Video to product link

No comments:

Post a Comment