Friday, October 17, 2014

Review of Advil® Film-Coat tablets

I am a member of crowdtap which is where i am sent samples of products in return for my honest thoughts. I recently was allowed to try out  Advil® Film-Coat pills. I shared these with six of my friends for their thoughts as well. I actually really like these. They are fast acting. I took two as soon as i felt a headache coming on and before it could get bad it was gone. With me being a stay at home mom i have alot to do during the day. Headaches come alot and there are alot of products out there that claim they are fast when actually they arent. These are!! If you get bad headaches or have them alot or are just looking for something that will get rid of a headache before it even starts i would highly recommend trying  Advil® Film-Coat. I loved them and the friends that also got the chance to try loved them to and were surprised at how fast they worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment