Friday, October 10, 2014

SkintimateHappyLegs party!/ review of raspberry skintimate

I had a skintimate shave gel party today and it was so much fun!! I was suppose to be in a few more days but i had something come up and had to move up the date and change location. We have a house in the town i live in that you can rent so thats where i ended up having my party. Also i got this chance because im a memeber of crowdtap where i get products for my honest thoughts on them. Ok now on to the review. If you read my blog you will remeber i did a review a little while back on another skintimate shave gel. This one is a different scent but has the same benefits as the other. It has an wonderful smell and leaves your legs feeling silky and smooth. I will give you a few responses that i got from the ladies who attend my party.
" Has a great smell"
" Close shave with a smooth finish"
" Left my legs so smooth"
I will say Skintimate is a must try. They have different scents so im sure you can find one you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment