Sunday, February 18, 2018

Review of Girls Tights Cotton Pantyhose Leggings

I got these for my five year old daughter. They are true to size and fit her perfectly. It is a three pack so you will get three different pairs and they do have many color options available. They do seem to be very well made as well as durable. I have not noticed any places that seem to have loose strings or that look as if they would come apart easily. The colors are bright and bold, which I personally loved. They are a bit thicker than tights, but are not so thick that they could not be worn in the spring or summer. They are closed toe more like stocking as well. These go great with dresses, skirts, or even shorts (Yes my daughter loves these with her shorts).They do seem to be made with high quality material, so they are definitely worth the price. Overall, With how nice these are, how well made they are and how adorable they are, these are a highly recommended item. I have included the link as well as some photos.

Tights link




No comments:

Post a Comment