Friday, February 23, 2018

Review of mamre Wood Alarm Clock for Kids (Angry Owl)

I got this to go in my five year old daughter's room. We use it for her school alarm clock. I personally love how the owl look very angry about being awake (I feel the same way haha) and that it will beep for 35-40 minutes without going off. This makes her have to get up to turn it off because it is on the other side of the room. It is very loud which was another quality I loved as she is a heavy sleeper and a soft beep isn't going to wake her up. It does seem to be both well made as well as durable. It is battery operated, but we have been using it for about a week now and the batteries are still working. Since it is just wood no colors, it goes perfect with any bedroom theme you may have and looks very stylish. She loves her clock and I love the fact that it actually wakes her up. This is an alarm clock I would recommend for anyone even heavy sleepers. I have included the link as well as some photos.

Alarm clock link



No comments:

Post a Comment