Monday, March 12, 2018

Review of Senmar Mermaid Tail Blanket

I am pleasantly surprised at how nice this is. First, the price is a steal for how amazing this blanket is. It came neatly packaged and after opening did not have any weird smells (some things tend to smell like chemicals). It is extremely soft. The material seem to be high quality. It does seem to be both well made as well as durable. I have not noticed any loose strings or places that appear as if they would rip or tear easily. It is more of a knit, but this was not a problem for me. Now this is not like a winter blanket as it is not super warm, but for a chilly night or just to use as a throw blanket this is perfect. This is partly open in the back, which i personally like. I use that area if I do not want the blanket all the way on me. I am 5'5 and my husband is 5'9 and both of us can pull this blanket up to our chests (maybe a little further up) and still have our feet in the "tail" part. Overall I am very happy with this blanket. I would recommend it as a gift or just a nice throw for the house. I have included the link so you can check this out for yourself as well as some photos.

Mermaid blanket


No comments:

Post a Comment