Friday, April 13, 2018

Review of Sorry, No Hablo Fucktardo funny coffee mug

My husband drinks coffee everyday, so I love finding new funny cups for him to take with him. When I seen this one I knew it would be perfect. It does seem to be both well made as well as durable. I have bought some cups off of amazon and/or Ebay and the handles literally broke off after the first wash (cheaply made), But these have been through several washes and the handle is still in perfect condition. It weighs as much as a normal coffee cup does and I can and have been washing it in the dish washer.  The lettering seems to be applied quite well as well. I have not noticed and of it coming or flaking off. It still looks exactly as it did when it arrived. My husband's Job is more laid back which is why he is allowed to take this cup, but several people have already asked him where he got it. It makes for a great conversational piece. (Ha Ha). Overall he loves it and I am pleased with how nice it is. I have included a picture as well as a click link if you are interested in checking this out for yourself.

Coffee mug link


No comments:

Post a Comment