Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Review over Earwax Pick Removal Tool

I have always heard to never use a q-tip to clean your ears out because it can cause damage, so when I seen this I thought it might be a better option. It is an eleven piece set which includes tools, a flashlight and a carrying case. I will say that I am impressed with how nice these are and how durable they seem to be. They are made from a metal (stainless steel maybe?) and seem to work perfectly. My favorite is the one that looks like a bee hive on the end. It seems to do the best job at cleaning my ears. Now here is what I do not like about it. It did not come with any instructions so I honestly do not know which tool is for what or how they work. The carry case is almost to small for all the tools and sometimes can be difficult to close. That's it. Those are the only complaints I have. I am fairly happy with these and amazed at how much stuff really is in my ears. This does seem to be safer than q-tips and are very easy to clean. I have included the link as well as some photos if you are interested.

Ear wax tool link




No comments:

Post a Comment