Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Review of 1st Aid Kit Protect Life

When this first arrived, I was taken aback at how small it is. However after opening it up, I was amazed at how much they packed in this small, compact kit. It is small enough that it can fit in small compartment in your car, or fit easily in a backpack while camping or hiking. There are two pockets on the inside which hold: (right side) antiseptic pads, a blister pad, q-tips, an abdominal pad, different sizes of bandaids, plastic tweezers, emergency poncho, small pair of scissors,  whistle, alcohol prep pads, compass, (left side), 6 inch glow stick, Silver emergency blanket,  CPR face mask, large guaze pads, elastic bandage, cold compress, adhesive medical tape, triangle bandage, and a pair of vinyl gloves. This is a must have. You may never need it, but it is better to be safe than sorry. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well.

First aid kit link

No comments:

Post a Comment