Saturday, February 6, 2016

Review of Mosquito & Fly Repellent Lncense.

My son has extremely sensitive skin, so I can not use sprays on him. I decided to give these a try, and I am more than happy with how well they work. These do burn for a long time, so one pack should last a good while. These do have a smell to them, but it is not strong or overpowering. We stuck a few of these in the ground around the area our children were playing in but these can be used with regular incense burners. I noticed that while using these, the mosquitoes did stay away, but they do not repell other insects (bees, butterflies, ants ,etc). Overall I am happy with how well these work and how long they last. I would recommend them. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts.
I have included the link as well.

Repellent link

No comments:

Post a Comment