Saturday, July 12, 2014

Slow week!!

So this seek was a very slow week. I really didnt get anything. The few that i did get was alsa sample from swaggable, a $5 long john silvers gift voucher, a shirt for my little girl from target that i won, $20 in xbox live codes with the help of Ashley, a 6 dollar visa online card from m&m's, a sample or meow mix tender centers that came with a coupon for a free cup of it, a code bracelet and my house party morning fresh vegan party. I know its seems like alot but im use to getting anywhere for 5 to 6 a day so this week was slow. If you would like to checkout the websites i use go to my first post. They are all listed there influencer is at the top kinda looks like as sticker and the rest are at the bottom. When i find more i will add them to the first post so keep an eye out. Also been thinking about maybe expanding my blog to add milestones about my children and links to samples that are live so that you all can get them to!! Maybe i will but i need more viewers to make that worth while! Thank you so much for staying with me and i will be posting more next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment