Saturday, July 19, 2014

What i got the past week

Ok so iknow i have told yall most of what i got but here is the stuff i got the days after my last post. I won a $10 target gift card which i bought a box of pens (we never seem to have one that works) and a head set for my husband for his xbox and still have a little over a dollar credit. Next i done a voxbox survey for influencer and got a $25 ebay card which should be coming in a few weeks. If i do 2 more reviews then theywill make it $50!! I also won a $5 target card which is suppose to be coming in the mail, and a $5 mdonalds card!!  So alot of free money this week! other than that i really didnt get anything other than what i told yall bout in my last post. Good start to the week but ended with not really getting alot. If anyone has any ideas on what yall would like for me to post please feel free to wirte a comment or write me on twitter @ambere222. Im trying to add more to my blog but i need your help. I have been considering post links to the freebies and instant wins but i would like to know someone would use them if i did. The links i use are at the bottom of the first post and influencer is in the top corner and looks like a sticker. Please feel free to check them out i found a few more that i will be adding soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment