Monday, July 14, 2014

Finally a good mail day!!

Today for the first time i actually had a good mailday. I got a free pair of socks that have coushions on the heels and soles of your feet. They are so comfy. Next i got my rio 2 soccer ball. My little girl was excited about that one. Then as i said in the previous post, i had won a $6 visa e gift card so i used it for some trial boxes.(first box free) i got my love with food box today which had eight snacks in them. After skyping with Ashley i will not be trying them. I seen her try one and the look she had i do not care to try any of them but my kids like them so it as worth it. I'm hoping the rest of the week goes as good as today so that i can blog everyday instead of just every once in a while. Once again all the links i use are in the first post at the bottom except influener. its at the top of the page and looks like a sticker. Check them out. Bzz agent just gave me another campaign which is fisheye boxed wine and my husband got a gillette proglide fusion razor. so give them a look through and see if its something you are interested in also im on twitter. @ambere222 feel free to comment questions or comments or things you do and dont like about my blog. Im still trying to get the hang of this blogging thing lol. If you have any ideas about what else you would like to see if my blog please let me know. I've been debating on doing more than just what i got for free. Just let me know!

P.S. Grizzly is awful!!! Yes they do offer goos coupons and samples but with that being said their "system" has locked half of the people out and cutomer service said it cannot be fix. The only common link between any of the people that got locked out it that they won the instant win more than once. Alot of people, myself included, are not to happy with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment