Saturday, March 12, 2016

Review of Chocolate Fountain.

This is a very cute little chocolate fountain. This is perfect for parties, weddings, family gatherings, etc to add a little flair.This does comes with instructions that are very easy to read, but this is so easy to put together you honestly don't even need them. I used mine at my son's 2nd birthday party and it was a hit. We had strawberries and pretzels to go with it, and both the kids and parents loved it. You will need to either buy soft chocolate, or mix "cooking" chocolate with an oil or milk to make it a bit my watery. Other than that I have had no problems with this nor do I have any complaints. It worked perfect for the birthday party, so I will be using it again at my daughters. I do recommend this. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link:

Fountain link

No comments:

Post a Comment