Monday, March 28, 2016

Review of Garden Hose Full Set of Quick Connectors


This is a must have during the spring/summer months. I know I am not the only one who will misplace a piece and then end up having to buy another one. I have had no problems with this one. Nothing leaks and everything is very easy to use. All the shut off valves are easy to use as well. This set include a ton of rubber o rings, which is something we tend to have to buy a lot. The nozzle is simple and easy to use. The splitter has came in handy. I can connect two hoses and be able to water my flowers and water my pig at the same time. (I know you are laughing right now but it saves me a ton of time.) Over all this is an amazing set and will come in handy. I would highly recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. 
I have included the link if anyone wants to check this out for yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment