Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Review of I light up rechargeable shoes

I want to start off by saying these are amazing! My daughter wears a size 10 toddlers and these fit perfectly (true to size). There are eleven different setting which go through different colors and color flashing patterns. They are rechargeable which was another huge plus for me since my daughter would kill me in batteries if they took them. I have not noticed any smells coming from them while using, nor have i seen any signs of them overheating even after using them for long periods of time. They do come with the charger and the port to charge them in right at the tongue of the shoe. They do seem to be very well made as well as durable. I am more than happy with these and my daughter is in love with them. I have included the link to the store front if you would like to check these out for yourself.

Store front

No comments:

Post a Comment