Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Review of Little Treasures Small Sized Pretend playset - 4 piece Cleaning Playset

My five year old daughter loves "help" me clean so when I seen this and for the steal price it is, I had to give it a try. I did notice that they are pretty thin, but do seem to be very well made. The mop does only come with one pad, but it can be cleaned easily and reused. It is smaller in size, but it is for kids so keep that in mind. It does come in pieces and will need to be put together, but that takes no time at all. These easy for little hands to hold and to use and It also is a great way to keep little ones entertained while you clean.  This is the perfect if you have a little one who likes to help out around the house. I have included the link if anyone is interested in checking this out for yourself.

Link to product

1 comment: