Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Review of Slim Wallet RFID Front Pocket Wallet

I am a woman, but I hate purses and big bulky wallets, so this was a perfect choice for me. I did notice that it seems to be very well made as well as durable. It is really thin, or slim, which is not an issue for me as I can easily stick it in my pocket and still be able to sit down without having to remove it. The slot for your drivers license does have a thin plastic cover and it is hard to get out, but it can easily be seen through the plastic. The slots for  other cards are a bit thicker and can hold at least two cards in each slot. Over all I am extremely impressed with the durability and design of this wallet. I have included the link if you would like to check it out for yourself.

Wallet link 

No comments:

Post a Comment