Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Review of Cat Tunnel

When this first arrived, I was extremely excited to for my cat to play with it. Upon opening it, I noticed the middle does not have any support at all, and when I put it down and he ran through it, It started to roll and move. If he just walks through it it is fine, however this is a cat toy and the cat of course is going to run when they are playing. The middle is open so your cat can jump inside the middle of run through any of the three tunnels, which I liked. This did work great for my cat for a while. He meows really loud and all night if someone is not up with him, which is why I wanted this in the first place. It worked great to solve that problem until I woke up one morning and found a sharp wire poking through right at the beginning of a tunnel in the middle. It was sticking out right where if he wanted to jump in through it middle it could have stabbed him or poke him in the eye. After seeing this, I tried to fix it, but there was no fixing it and I had to do away with it. This is perfect if your cat is not really hyper or very playful, but if your cat is like mine and full of energy, maybe not so much. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts.
I have included the link as well.

Cat tunnel link

No comments:

Post a Comment