Friday, January 15, 2016

Review of Stadium Chairs /Stadium Seats

We love going to football games at the high school, However when it has been raining or when it is cold I honestly avoid going just because I do not want to sit on the bleachers. In nice weather, it is still a pain to have to sit on the hard bleachers for that long. I have been looking for a stadium chair the would be comfortable to sit in, but would not slide off the bleachers. This one is perfect for that. It has a handle that is attached at the bottom underside that flips out and back in. The handle provides a secure hold and does not allow the seat to slip or slide. The chair itself is very comfortable even after long periods of sitting. This does seem to be very well made and appears to be extremely durable. I am more than happy with how well this works and how comfortable it is. I would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts.
I have included the link as well.

Seat link

No comments:

Post a Comment