Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Review of KOVOT Car Valet - Auto Front Seat Organizer.

I have a 2006 ford five hundred, and this works perfectly. Now I will say that my seats have a bit of a curve the the edge of them so this does not sit straight, that's not the companies fault it's just the way my seats are made. I did stick this in between the driver's seat and glove box, but it got in my way, so I ended up putting it on the passenger side. It does not get in the passenger's way, nor does it affect them from buckling up their seatbelt. It provides two extra cup holders (or whatever you choose to put in them) as well as a little cubby hole for you phone. My radio is bluetooth, so the phone holder is a very nice addition. This is very nice and seems to be extremely durable. I am more than happy with how handy this comes and would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts.
I have included the link as well.
Organizer link

No comments:

Post a Comment