Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Review of Meterteck Digital Multimeter

When this first arrived, my husband ripped it open and started trying it out. What I noticed is that even though it is not that expensive, it appears as if it would be. It is very well made, sturdy, and seems to be very durable. This can test A/C Volts, D/C Volts, Ohms, D/C current, Batteries and Milliamps. This is extremely easy to use, and provides a quick read. It has a very bright back light as well as a large screen, , which makes it very easy to read. The probes are very easy to plug in an remove making storing this a breeze. My husband has tested this on a few different batteries, all of which it gave a correct and precise reading on. I am happy with how well it works, and he is having fun testing out different things. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts.

I have included the link.
Meterteck Digital Multimeter link

No comments:

Post a Comment