Saturday, April 2, 2016

Review of Portable Changing Pad.


As a mommy of two little ones, There have been many time I have found myself in a store or out somewhere in the car and not have a place to change my child. What is perfect about this is that it is so much more than just a changing pad. It has storage pockets that are the perfect size for all your diapering needs. You can fit about 7 diapers (depending on the size) a package of wipes, and some bottom cream in them. The changing pad itself is super soft and padded so it is very comfortable for the baby or small child. This folds up fairly small making it the perfect size for a diaper bag. This seems to be both well made and durable. I would highly recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts.
I have included the link as well if you would like to check it out for yourself.
Portable Changing Pad link

No comments:

Post a Comment