Monday, April 4, 2016

Review of Castile Soap - Unscented


This is a great cheaper version of the expensive castile soap. This soap can be used on cleaning your home as well as yourself. I personally use this to make dish soap, shampoo, and body wash. It does come with no scent at all. I do mix essential oils with it so that it does have a scent. This is a natural way to clean so if you are trying to stay away from chemicals and dyes this is the best way to go. This is a pretty big bottle so it will last a while. This is the type of soap that a little goes a long way. I will be testing this as a floor cleaner and to maybe even wash clothing and will update once I have done that. I am more than happy with how well it works so far and would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts.
I have included a link as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment