Saturday, April 30, 2016

Review of Kuuk Vegetable and Fruit Dicer

I was excited when this arrived, but not so excited once I tried to use it. It does have different blades which make it easy to small diced food, slices and cubes. All the blades are interchangeable, and it is very easy to change them out.This also as you can see does have a small bowl like container which catches the food that is chopped or sliced. The bottom does have a nice no slip grip which does not allow the container to slip or slide while using. The bad and the reason for three stars. It is not really string and takes a lot more effort to use this. It is super hard to clean. This is not good for foods that are harder or softer than normal. All in all this is a good idea just not well made. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts.
I have included the link if you want to check this out for yourself.

Product link

No comments:

Post a Comment