Saturday, April 16, 2016

Review of Ohuhu 18-inch Dart board

When this first arrived, I was surprised by how much it weighed. It does have a little weight to it, but is not heavy at all. It is two side of course making it perfect for fun or for competitions. This does seem to be both well made and sturdy. This does seem to be made from high quality material and is extremely durable. It is easy to set up and play, however the box says it comes with darts and mine did not. This was not a big deal since we already had some, but if you don't you will need to buy them as well. The darts stick in easily and can be removed without much effort. I am happy with how nice this is and would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well.

Dart board link

No comments:

Post a Comment