Sunday, May 8, 2016

Review of 3 Pack of Premium Pacifier Clip By KiddosArt (JUNGLE THEME)

I ordered these for my friend who just had a baby boy. First off I want to say that the colors are perfect. The are bright and bold with tons of details that really show up. The material that these are made with seems to be both well made and durable. They are strong, but soft so they will not scratch or cut your baby while using them. There are a ton of different choice to choose from which was another thing that I loved. The clip is made from a strong and sturdy plastic that seems to be durable as well. These are easy for adults to use, but a baby or small child can not so there is no need to worry about them pinching their fingers or getting any skin stuck in it. These are super nice and are perfect for any baby or small child to use. They are cute and very colorful. I would highly recommend them. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well if you would like to check these awesome clips out for yourself.

Pacifier clip link

No comments:

Post a Comment