Friday, May 27, 2016

Review of Baking Bundle.

I have been in need of a new baking pan since my newest one is five years old, and decided that this one would be perfect. This made is made from a metal material but it lightweight. It seems to be very well made as well as durable. It does come with a silicone making mat which I have used while cooking biscuts and cookies. It works wonders and they literally slide off! This bundle includes a silicone pot holder as well, but this one is not the same old pot holder. It is made like a gator mouth and only slides over your fingers and the top piece of your hand. This is so that you can grasp the pan while putting it in and taking it out or the oven. This is the perfect set to have. I would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my honest thoughts good or bad. Check it out here:

Baking bundle link

No comments:

Post a Comment