Friday, May 20, 2016

Review of Hot Glue Gun with 26 pcs Melt Glue Sticks

This is such a nice little glue gun. I do a lot of at home projects with my kids, and this has came in handy. It is smaller than most glue guns, which I love. It is easier to work with and also easier to store. It is light weight and seems to be both well made as well as durable. It does come with 26 glue sticks, which was a nice added bonus. This one is perfect for both big projects as well as small ones such as gluing lace or buttons/beads on to something. This fits comfortably in my hand. The button is easy to push. I have not hand any problems with it sticking or not wanting to work. The glue comes out easily. I have had no problems with it getting clogged on just not wanting to work at all. It does has a power switch so that you can turn it off and on as needed, which was amazing. I have never seen one like that before. I normally have to fight with the cord unplugging and plugging it back up. It also has a little kick stand located right underneath the nozzle which will hold the gun up. Over all I am more than happy with this and how well it works. If you are a crafty person, I would recommend you giving this a try. I was allowed to test this for my honest thoughts. I have included the link as well.
Glue gun link

No comments:

Post a Comment