Thursday, May 12, 2016

Review of Dictionary Diversion Book Safe with Lock.

This safe really does look like a book. I was honestly expecting a cheap little safe, but that was not the case. This does seem to be both well made and durable. When this first arrived, I did put it on my book shelf and asked people who came over if they could find the safe, none of which could. It is not a weird color and does not stand out at all, so unless someone knew you had this, they could never find it. It is not a big safe, however it is big enough to store cash, jewelry, or a small hand gun in. You do get to set your own combination, which is easy to do. The inside of the safe is just metal with no lining so if you put in something that needs to be protected you may want to wrap it in a cloth first. Overall, this is a very nice safe way to hide valuables that will go unnoticed. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well.

Safe link

No comments:

Post a Comment