Sunday, June 5, 2016

Review of 100 Feet Garden Hose/ Expandable Hose.

When this arrived, I noticed it did look a tad bit fragile. It did seem to be well made. I tried it out as soon as it arrived, and noticed no leaks or places that looked like they were ready to rip. With that said I do feel like if this was pulled a little to hard or if it got caught on anything it would break or tear. The on/off valve works perfectly and is easy to use. Keep in mind that this is an expandable hose, so when it is not "inflated" it will be shorter than it says, but will be the correct length when in use. Over all this has worked perfectly for me, I just have concerns that it may breaks easily. It has not so far. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link:
Hose link

No comments:

Post a Comment