Monday, June 6, 2016

Review of Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ Weightless Lotion Sunscreen!

Wow!!! When this arrived, I could not wait to give it a try. I put some one and noticed how fast it absorbs and how quickly it dried. I also noticed that it does not leave any kind of residue on your skin nor does it leave you feeling oily or greasy. My children and I were outside for about five hours before coming back in, and I was not burned at all. This amazed me as I am very fair skinned and will burn if I even think about going outside. After coming back inside for a while, I noticed that my skin felt soft.....really soft. I can not tell all of you how much I love this! Not only does it protect your from the sun, but it has a great scent that lasts all day and will leave your skin feeling amazing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment