Sunday, July 17, 2016

Review of Arimy Baby Fruit Silicone Teether Toys, 5 Pack

This is a very nice set of five teething toys and a bonus finger tip tooth brush. These do seem to be both well made as well as durable. They are stretchy and can be chewed on easily. I think the designs of these are super cute. Each one is a different type of fruit or veggie. I got these for my niece and she loves them. They are her favorite thing. These keep her from chewing on her fingers which was something she loved to do. These are dishwasher safe, or can be washed by hand. They can also be put in the freezer which is perfect for babies who have painful teeth coming in. Over all I am impressed by how nice these are, how well they work, and how much she loves them. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link if you would like to check them out for yourself.

Teething toys link

No comments:

Post a Comment