Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Review of Easy to carry Army Green Warm Adult Sleeping bag

This is a super nice and warm sleeping bag. It does arrive inside a draw string bag that allows to to store and pack it easier. I will say once you get it out of the bag, It is really hard to get it back in. This is padded pretty well making it comfortable to sleep in, however if you are planning on camping some where that is extremely cold I would suggest bringing another blanket. It is plenty big enough for one person. It does have a "hooded" top piece which I have found can be rolled down and use as a pillow or can be pulled up around your head to keep it warm. The material does seem to be high quality and seems to be both well made as well as durable. I am happy with this and would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link if you are interested in checking this out for yourself.

Sleeping bag link

No comments:

Post a Comment