Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Review of Green Swirly Puffs

These taste very good and are a but thicker than a normal marshmallow. They do arrive looking exactly like the photo on the listing. I did notice that these do not have much of a green apple taste, more like a hint of it. I was expecting it to taste just like an apple, but they are still good. These would be great as a snack for a party or to put in thank you/ goodie bags. I do think that these are set at a great price point as well. I would be careful ordering these if you live in hot areas as they may arrive a little melted, but you can put them in the fridge and they will be fine. Overall these are tasty and would make a great snack, or would be great for a party. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link so you can try these out for yourself.

Puffs link

No comments:

Post a Comment