Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Review of Mummy Sleeping Bag Easy to Carry

When you are camping one of the best things to have is a warm and comfortable place to sleep, or at least for me it is. I hate having to drag around blankets and pillows, So I decided to try this sleeping bag out. I am in love with it. It is warm and extremely comfortable to sleep in. The material is soft and does not cause you to itch like other sleeping bag do me. The zipper is easy to work and seems to be very well attached. This whole bag seems to be very well made as well as durable. It is padded perfectly so it is comfortable but not "lumpy". It does come with a carrying/storage bag as well which makes it easier to tote while camping. Overall, this is a very nice sleeping bag. I would say this is a must have while camping. I was allowed to test this for my honest thoughts.
I have included the link for anyone who would like to check this out.
Mummy sleeping bag link

No comments:

Post a Comment