Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My review of 12-in-1 Headband [Vivid] - Versatile Sports Headwear

My daughter has super wild crazy curly hair. Sometimes it get out of control and is in her face. Sometimes i think its trying to run away haha. With this i cant manage her hair and keep it out of her face which is amazing because i have yet to find one that worked! It is stretchy and can be used in so many ways. I rolled it inside and then pulled a little bit to the front to make it a thin headband. It is very breathable and did not make her sweat at all. Normally when i try to put a new head band on her she screams and runs away. This one she said that's mine mommy its pretty and i need to wear it now. (It is a beautiful design). I would recommend this to anyone who does alot of exercising, running, playing sports, or just wants an awesome head band that will hold your hair in place and will not make your head sweat. This is an amazing product that i am so thankful for. I was able to test this out for my thoughts and i could not be happier! Every woman and little girl needs at least one of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment