Monday, February 23, 2015

My review of Scar Gel + Eye Gel + Vitamin C Serum from InstaNatural

Ok this post is a little different as i am going to review three products in one.

First off i am going to tell all of you about this amazing scar gel!! When i was young and wild My friend and I decided it would be a great idea to ride fourwheelers to a small creek on private property. Yes i know that was wrong. Well we got caught. In a panic to get away we hide the fou wheelers in the woods and took off running. We ended up having to jump a barbed wire fence. I had my leg get caught on it and it left a really big nasty gash on it. I have always been embarassed by the scar that was left as it is huge and deep. I started using the scar gel as soon as it arrived. Within a few days using it when i woke up and before i went to bed i noticed that the scar appeared to be getting smaller. Like i said i have only been using it for a few days and everyone is different but i am very happy with the results so far and can not wait to see how it looks is a week. If you are interested in getting rid of embarassing scars here is the link for you to purchase it yourself and see how amazing it is.
Scar gel link

Now i will tell you about the eye gel. Being a mom with two small children (11 months and 2) Sleep is a wonderful thing that i day dream about. So of course i have puffy eyes and black marks under my eyes. Also with age you start to get fine lines around your eyes. I have been using this for a few days twice a day and the puffiness is gone and the blackness is starting to fade. The fine lines are as noticeable. I am very happy with the results. I will be using this alot because it really works. If you are interested in having youthful beautiful eyes this is the link for you to purchase the product.
Eye gel link

Lastly i will tell you about the vitamin c serum. I have always had wrinkles on my forehead for as long as i could remember. Well with aging comes more wrinkles. Yucky I know. No one wants natsy wrinkles. Everyone wants to look young for as long as they can. I am very happy to tell all of you that with this prodcut you can. I have been using this only a few days but the smaller wrinkles are already gone and the more noticeable ones are starting to fade. I have alot more confidence in myself looking good and this product helps out ALOT!! Anyone else feel like me and want those ugly wrinkles gone? Here is the link for you to buy some for yourself and start looking younger soon!!
Vitamin C Serum Link

I was allowed to try these out to see what i though of them and share with everyone. I WOULD RECOMMEND THESE TO EVERYONE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment