Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My review of Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Target Mice and Insects

We have had this pesty little fat mouse in our house since last winter. We have set traps ( they sticky kind i can not bring myself to kill anything) and the little booger just eats the food and goes on about his business. Every night we hear him running in the cabinets and under the stove. Sometimes the crazy thing will run out in the middle of the living room and look at us. It's creepy and nasty. I have two small kids and it digusts me that nothing will get rid of "mickey." I am very pleased and extremely happy to tell you all that ever since we plugged this in we have not seen or heard him. This is how i know the product really works. We heard him every night. Its amazing that something that we can not feel or hear working actually works! I will be forever grateful for the company allowing me to test this for my thoughts. No more mickey for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment