Saturday, February 28, 2015

Review of 18"Packing Sleeves, Envelopes for Travel - Travel Packing Organizers for Business Clothes and Accessories

This doesnt look very big but i will be the first to tell you that you will not believe how much you can fit into it. I tested it out to see just how much i could fit inside it. As far as adult clothes i was able to fit 4 shirts, 4 pants, 6 pair of socks, 1 bra, and 7 pairs over underwear. Then i tried to see with my kids clothes. I have two kids so i tried with both thier clothes together. I was able to fit a weeks worth of clothing for both kids (a total of 14 outfits including underwear and socks) inside. This all was able to be put in with no ripping or tearing of the bag itsself. Now i am a size small so for some that are a little bigger it may not be as many for you but it is still a very good prodcut. It is well made and really comes in handy. I was able to get this at a great price in exchange my my honest thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment