Thursday, February 19, 2015

Review of Galaxy Note 4 Case-Shiyazh Premium PU leather flip fold stand wallet

I am always curious when it comes to cases. Some are perfect while others are far from it. This one is awesome. The magnet clip really hold strong and keeps the case closed. It has three slots for cards. Which really comes in handy. I'll be the first one to admit i hate carrying a purse. This case holds your driver's lisences, bank card, and credit cards (or any other cards you carry) it also has a spot for money. (Cash not coins) so it is perfect. I use mine instead of carrying a purse because everything i need goes right into it. It is very strong, sturdy and durable, but i wont not try to force anything into it. The galaxy note 4 fits perfectly into it and it holds it very well. No slippling or slideing out. It was my pleasure to review this case and give my thoughts on it because it is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment