Monday, November 30, 2015

Review of AirComfy Travel Pillow

This pillow is so unique, but so comfortable at the same time. It does have a "balloon" inside which is the part that inflates. You twist the little knob until it is loose, it does not come off, and then blow into it which inflates the pillow. It took me about five seconds to have it fully inflated. This is super soft and is great for long car rides. It does have a strap which is located on the back of the pillow that allows you to hook it around the top of your seat so it stays in place. It does have an elastic band around it which helps to keep it rolled up when not in use and comes with a travel bag making storage easy. This is perfect to keep in your car. I am more than happy with it and would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link.

Travel pillow link

No comments:

Post a Comment