Monday, November 30, 2015

Review of Kuuk Mandoline and Grater - 5 in 1

I have been in need of a good grater. We like to make homemade pizza as well as tacos, but grated cheese is expensive. This one works perfectly. It does come with many different "heads" which slide in and out and are interchangeable making it easy to have the right one. They are simple to change. Just slide the one that is in use out, and slide the one you want to use in its place. They extras do slide in the side on the grater making storage simple. This does seem to be both sturdy and durable. This does seem to be well made and each piece is very sharp. The reason I have it four stars is because it does not come with instructions and I have no clue what one piece is for, but I will learn. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link as well.

Grater link

No comments:

Post a Comment