Monday, November 30, 2015

Review of (NOV)12 x 8 WHITE Self Adhesive Vinyl Roll.

When this first arrived, I was amazed at how nice it is. Where I live we have a store called Michael's where you get craft supplies at, but their prices are expensive. This is affordable and is the same high quality you would get from that store. It works perfectly in my machine. It does have measurements on the back, so you can cut the perfect piece for whatever you are making. I personally am making a sign to hang in my home. I am about halfway through with it, and this has helped me out a lot. It does seem to be both sturdy and durable, which is perfect. I want to use something that will last, and this is it! I would recommend this. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link.

Vinyl link

No comments:

Post a Comment