Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Review of Johnson bedtime wash, bubble bath, and lotion

Baby wash

I have used this with both my three year old daughter and one year old son. My son has sensitive skin, so there are not to many products that I can use on him that does not cause him to break out. This one was perfect. It has a nice light clean smell that stays on the baby's skin even after they have been dried off and dressed. It does a wonderful job at making sure your child is clean, without drying out their skin. I love this and would recommend it. I’m a member of the Crowdtap JOHNSON’S® rewards program, and JOHNSON’S® sent me a sample of its JOHNSON’S® baby BEDTIME® moisture wash to review.

Bubble bath

My children had a fit over this! It only takes a small amount to create a ton of bubbles. It has a nice clean scent that is light and not over powering. The scent will last well after they are dried off and dresses. This does not leave any residue in your bath tub or on your baby's skin. It does not dry off or cause any reactions to the skin as well.

Baby lotion

This is great, I can not express enough how in love with this I am. My son has extremely sensitive skin, and this works perfectly for him. It does not cause his skin to dry out, rather leaves it feeling moisturized. It has a nice light clean scent that last until the morning. I am more than happy with how well this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment