Thursday, November 19, 2015

Review of Holiday Specs 3D Glasses!

At first, I did not expect much. You know the cheap little paper 3D glass like you get at the movies. I was very wrong. These are made exactly like sunglasses, and seem to be made with high quality materials. I received two pairs to test out, and they both are of amazing quality. To use these, you put them on, and look at a light. On one pair (Green ones) when you look at the light, a Santa head appears. The other pair (Blue ones) it is a snowman that appears. The further away you are the bigger it is and the closer you are the small it is. It does move when you move you head as well. These are comfortable to wear, even after long periods of time. These are sturdy, strong, and seem to be quite durable. These are perfect for Christmas when every one will have lights up. This will make looking at Christmas lights a lot more fun. I am more than happy with how well these are made, and how much fun they are. I would recommend them. I was allowed to test these for my thoughts. I have included links as well as photos.

Santa Glasses

Snowman Glasses





No comments:

Post a Comment