Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Review of Yoga Hand Towels (microfiber).

This really impressed me. I wasn't expecting much because I have tried towels like this before, and they were horrible. These are super soft and seem to get softer after you wash the,. They do seem to be very well made with no loose strings or places that appear as if they would rip or tear easily. The colors are bright and bold. These do not "bleed" when washing either. They seem to be very absorbent and are perfect for wiping sweat away. These are lightweight and can easily be folded or rolled to fit in a gym bag easily. These are amazing and I would recommend them. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts. I have included the link so you can check these out for yourself.

Towels link





No comments:

Post a Comment