Monday, August 1, 2016

Review of TECHEF - Frittata and Omelette Pan

This is by far one of the best pans I have ever owned. It is non- stick, but not that non- stick that flakes off after a couple of uses. The inside as well as the out side is made from the non- stick coating.  This pan does seem to be very well made as well as durable. This does feel and look like a very expensive "fancy" pan but does not cost you and arm and a leg to buy. This is perfect for cooking my children's breakfast in the morning and is super easy to clean. Since it is made from high quality non- stick you do not have to scrub it just pretty much rinse it of. This is dishwasher safe as well make clean up even easier. The handle does seem to be very well attached as well. Over all I am very happy with this and would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my honest thoughts.
I have included the link as well.

Pan link

No comments:

Post a Comment