Tuesday, March 3, 2015

My review of InstaNatural Peppermint Essential Oil and InstaNatural Lavender Essential Oil

Ok this is going to be a two for one. The first half is my review of peppermint. The second half is my review of the lavender.

I really like this product. Now i will say it is very strong. You only need to use a very little bit, but i have two small kids (1 and 3) so the smell of my trash takes over my house. I added two drops of this with a little water to my oil difusser (i have the kind that you use a candle under) and within five minutes the trash smell was gone and a nice pleasant scent of peppermint filled my home. I enjoy the smell of peppermint. To me it is a clean smell. This really works!!! Since you use just a small amount this will last along time! I also added four drops to a spray bottle that had water in it and sprayed it on my hair. It left a nice light scent of peppermint on my hair! I was able to try this for my thoughts and i am very thankful for it.



This is a very light clean pleasant smell. I put two drops mixed with water in my oil difusser. Within five minutes the whole house had a nice lavender smell. It covered the odor from my trash without being overpowering. I was really suprised it worked so well as i am normally spetikal when it comes to air freshners and oils. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a nice clean smell that works quickly and is not overpeowering. I was able to try this for my thoughts and i am very thankful for it.




No comments:

Post a Comment